Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pencil drawing F & 1933 Rolls Royce Phantom II

Tried taking these pictures under kitchen table lamp. It is very dark outside because it is snowing and sky is overcast. I am definitely following the "Make It Ugly" book with these photos. Time is very limited right now so can't spend too much time on this photo taking and blogging task.

Forgot to do the letter F but maybe it's another sketchbook floating around the house?












I decided to work my way through the calendar from front to back. It's a challenge working from right to left as I like to do the most complicated front part of the car first.
Just using a cheap, plastic, mechanical pencil in a 8 1/2 x 11 sketchbook. I had to go to a bigger sketchbook. Too hard to draw in the small 5.5x8.5 sketchbook.

No comments: