Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tradewind Products/ Griffin Gallery Wisconsin Pastel Artists Show

I went to Tradewind Products today because I needed a nice frame at a reasonable cost for my Griffin Gallery painting. Tradewind Products have very nice frames with the proper hanging hardware to hang a wire across. Plus they are very nice. The clerk? showed me how the clips come out and the direction that they are supposed to lay. Then he showed me how to take a flat head screwdriver to open up one side so I can slide in the mat & painting.

Tradewind Products is located at 2020 S. Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee WI. I think their hours are M-F 9-4 and Sat 9-12. phone 414-482-2992 (I couldn't find a website for them.)

My 8x10 Guacamole Pastel Still-Life was accepted in the Wisconsin Pastel Artist's Fall show at Griffin Gallery. The show runs from Friday, October 1 - Saturday, November 27, 2010

For more info see:
  • http://www.wisconsinpastelartists.com
  • http://griffingalleryfineart.com/GriffinGalleryFineArt/Home.html

No comments: